AMES, Iowa – Three-game mini-packs and one-game tickets for the 2022 Iowa State football season will go on presale for donors and football season ticket holders beginning Tuesday, 9 august. All season ticket holders and Cyclone Club members will receive an email with more detailed information. The general public can purchase tickets beginning Monday, August 15 at 10 a.m.
The three-game mini-pack will be available for $120 with the following parameters:
• Choose a game: Southeast Missouri (September 3) or Ohio (September 17)
• Choose two games: Baylor (September 24), Kansas State (October 8), Oklahoma (October 29), West Virginia (November 5 – Homecoming) or Texas Tech (November 19)
Season tickets are available for as little as $249 for the Cyclone Mobile Pass and can be purchased here.
Tickets can be purchased online or by phone (toll-free at 888-478-2925, locally at 515-294-1816). It is strongly encouraged to purchase online to avoid long waiting times.
Ticket prices per match (depending on seat location)
SEMO – $40 to $75
Ohio – $40 to $75
Baylor – $50 to $85
Condition K – $50 to $85
Oklahoma – $50-85
West Virginia – $50 to $85
Texas Technology – $50 to $85
Additionally, single parking passes will go on sale Monday, August 15.
INFORMATION ON THE SALE OF THE PARKING CARD
Single game car Car park
Single-game car parking permits for public grass land (G2/G3/G4/G5/G8/G9) will be available for purchase beginning Monday, August 15 at 10 a.m.
Pre-sale parking will be sold online only and will end at noon on the Friday before each game OR when passes are sold out. Pre-sold parking passes for public parking lots allow entry into any of the public parking lots, all will be first come, first served, with pass holders choosing their lot upon arrival. If available, public parking passes will be available on site on game day.
• Public parking for a single game is $25/car. The passes purchased during the presale will be mobile passes only which will be scanned at the entrance to the car parks and valid only in G2/G3/G4/G5/G8/G9.
• The public car park opens six hours before kick-off on match day.
• All public parking passes for the G2/G3/G4/G5/G8/G9 pitches will be issued the Wednesday before each home game. Buyers will receive an email upon delivery.
• In the event of bad weather, public pitches (G2/G3/G4/G5/G8/G9) may be unavailable. In this case, buyers will be notified and a refund will be issued.
Single deck RV parking
Single-game RV parking permits for Public Lot 93 (VetMed) will be available for purchase beginning Monday, August 15 at 10 a.m.
Pre-sale parking will be sold online only and will end at noon on the Friday before each game OR when passes are sold out. Pre-sold parking passes for public RV parking will provide entry into Lot 93 (VetMed) on a first-come, first-served basis. If available, public RV parking passes will be available onsite on game day.
• Single berth public RV parking is $100/RV. Passes purchased during the presale will be mobile-only passes that will be scanned upon entry to the public RV parking lot and valid only in lot 93 (VetMed).
• Recreational vehicles with a valid parking pass may park in lot 93 (VetMed) beginning at 6:00 p.m. Friday night before home games. Recreational vehicles will not be permitted before 6:00 p.m. and rest stops along the road or in grassy fields will not be permitted. No in and out privileges. Entry will cease at midnight and the ground will reopen six hours before kick-off on match day. All public RV parks are considered dry camping and do not offer electrical, water or sanitary hookups. Your motorhome must be out of the field before noon the day after the match.
• All RV Public Parking Passes for 93 Public RV Parking (VetMed) will be delivered the Wednesday before each game. Buyers will receive an email upon delivery.
Disabled parking is available in lot S1 on a first-come, first-served basis on game day only (no presale) with a state-issued disabled parking pass. Parking in lot S1 is $25/car, or a Cyclone Club parking pass can be presented to waive parking fees. No RVs will be allowed in lot S1.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted payment methods for pre-sale and game day parking.